SMS For Office - Features
The easiest way to integrate SMS messaging from SharePoint !
Zero/Zilch SMS Gateway Configurations !
- As soon as you install and launch the add-in, we auto configure and make ready your site for SMS by creating a SMS Request List.
SMS from SharePoint List
- Send a SMS just by creating a list item entry in your SharePoint site.
SMS SharePoint Group(s)
- Send a SMS to users of single / multiple SharePoint Groups.
- Make use of SharePoint People Picker to select you message recipients.
- Integrate sms messages in your workflows by making use of SharePoint default “Create a list item” action in SharePoint Workflows.
Instant Delivery Reports
- Receive instant message delivery status, Sent / Delivered (wherever the carrier provides such information)
- As an admin, you can ensure SMS content are compliant to Organization policy by configuring a set of actions (Block / Mask) for words
- As a user, start / stop receiving SMS at any time by registering / deregistering to receive SMS from the add-in
- Use SharePoint permission on your site / list to restrict / permit access.
Personal Information on SharePoint
- Your Mobile number configured on SharePoint User Profile is used.
- No need to register your number each time with us, infact we dont store the numbers while registration.
Long SMS Concatenantion
- Depending on the language you are sending in, SMS text messages are limited to either 70 or 160 characters in length. This is because a standard SMS message can contain a maximum of 1120 bits.
- Our API breaks long SMS text messages into multiple SMS and adds a concatenation header to each message so that it can be stitched together (i.e., concatenated) at receiver’s mobile device. Though, some carriers and handsets still do not support long SMS concatenation.
- Make use of robust SharePoint API to integrate SMS messaging
- We also have SharePoint extension libraries which you can use to integrate sms messaging much more easily. View us on:
Have a Feature Request / Question ?