Send and Receieve Bulk SMS From SharePoint !
Your privacy is important to us.
PERSONAL INFORMATION ARE MANAGED WITHIN YOUR SHAREPOINT SITE
MESSAGE DETAILS (CONTENT/NUMBER/STATUS AND OTHER DETAILS) WILL BE ONLY STORED FOR LOGGING / DEBUGGING / IMPROVING OUR SERVICE AND ADMINISTRATIVE PURPOSES.
THE API CREDENTIALS/ GATEWAY CONFIGURATIONS ARE STORED SECURELY WITH SERVER AND CLIENT SIDE ENCRYPTION, AT NO POINT OF TIME SMS ADD-IN WILL DISPLAY THE API SECRET (EVEN FOR ADMIN USERS).
HOWEVER, IF YOU HAVE A CONCERN OR NOTICE SUSPISCIOUS ACTIVITY PLEASE NOTIFY US AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AT SUPPORT@TIMEPARITY.COM
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customer’s information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information on request.
- “SMS Add-in” respects your privacy and assures You that the information collected from You will be used only to provide You our services (as determined by Time Parity).
- Such personal information shall not be made available to any third party, apart from our service providers where-in its required to provide you our services.